Summer fun on the farm
Sharnfold Farm | Eastbourne | East Sussex
EVENT STARTS IN
- 00 : Days
- 00 : Hours
- 00 : Minutes
- 00 Seconds
Join us on the farm between 24th July – 2nd September to experience our Maize Maze, Sunflower Walk and all the usual fun Sharnfold Farm has to offer.
Navigate the twists and turns to escape the Maize Maze and wander in the Sunflower Walk for incredible photo opportunities this summer!
Sharnfold Farm’s Farm Trail is designed to let your imagination run wild! Get back out into nature and get creative. We’re open 9-4, with so much to do:
- Meet our Farmyard friends: We’ve got ducks, chicken, goats, sheep, donkeys, pigs, alpacas, a highland cow, tortoises, guinea pigs and rabbits waiting to welcome you.
- Sandpit, mini racers, balance beams, nest swing, mini golf and more – our Adventure Playground is the hub of our farm and start of our Farm Trail. Don’t forget to get your photo opportunity on our giant chair!
- Unleash your energy in Active Alley with challenges and races to test your physical ability and provide some friendly competition.
- Immerse into village life in Timber Town. Sharnfold’s woodland village has a florist, post office, wishing well, and more to spark imaginative play.
- Exercise your mind in our Puzzle Patch. With word searches, spot the difference and more, your problem-solving skills will be put to the test.
- Adventure awaits in our Enchanted Enclosure. Make a wish in our lucky circle and imagine a life of enchantment amongst our mystical beings living in the trees.
- Go on a giant bug hunt in Critter Corner and observe little creatures enjoying their stay in our hotels.
- Use upcycled objects in the Sound Station to foster your creativity by exploring sounds and creating your own music.
- Set your senses soaring in Sensory Street by describing what you can feel, see, and hear!
- In Lawn Games Land you’ll find classic and innovative lawn games providing entertainment, laughter, and fun for the whole family.
- Take a pit stop in Vehicle Valley on our custom-made train, fire engine and tractor and school bus.
- We are an outside attraction, therefore do recommend checking the weather forecast before visiting and ensuring you have appropriate footwear for your comfort.
- Wet weather warranty – If it rains for over 2 hours during your visit with us, online ticket purchasers can return for free within 30 days. Return tickets must be claimed from the till before you leave. They are not available retrospectively, or online, and can only be used for entry on the gate.
- Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the ticket process. We are unable to amend your booking once purchased.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Tickets are only valid for the session purchased.
- Please bring along your confirmation with you on the day either on your smartphone or printed out.